- All customers will be asked to give prior written permission for Mobile RV Expert to perform diagnostic, repair, and/or servicing for work on all RV’s
- All services are billed based on the following: Trip charges of $50 per trip, total service hours, and parts and/or supplies. All applicable state and local taxes apply.
- For all service hour charges, the clock starts when the service tech arrives at the customer’s location. Services are then billed by the full hour with a minimum 1 hour billed for each call to cover the minimum time necessary for appropriate inspection and diagnostics. In the event that the tech finishes a job prior to the end of the full hour, customers request to have other areas of their RV serviced at no additional charge.
- All charges are calculated at the completion of each day’s current services. If additional service is needed (example: parts install) these charges will be billed separately when completed.
- Mobile RV Expert requires that either the customer (or designated adult) be present for the duration of the service request. Accomidations will be considered at the request of the customer and approved by Mobile RV Expert.
- Mobile RV Expert technicians may take job specific photos of the work completed. These pictures are used for training, educational, and marketing purposes, verification that the job was completed to customer’s satisfaction and complies with industry standards. All customers are welcome to be present, review, approve, and/or request copies as well. Mobile RV Expert agrees not to sell, distribute, or use these photos for any other purpose than listed above.
- Unless pre-approved, late cancellations within 4 hours of a schedule time is subject to a $100 service charge.
Recycling and disposal of appliances, hazardous material, waste and debris:
- Mobile RV Expert is committed to complying with all ordinances regarding proper disposal of unwanted appliances, hazardous materials & waste. This ensures that your items are disposed of using the best environmental practices & keep us all safer.
- As a convenience, we offer a safe disposal option for our customers as follows:
- Large appliances (ex: refrigerator): $100
- Medium appliances (ex: air conditioner, large television): $75
- Small appliances (ex: water heater, furnace): $50
- Furniture: $25-$100 each (depending on size)
- General large debris (counters, cabinets, wood): $25-$100
- (This optional service fee covers landfill disposal fees, transportation and labor)
Manufacturer’s Warranty Policy:
Many RV manufacturer warranty companies have provisions for a certified mobile RV technician to provide certain services on site. It is the responsibility of each customer to determine their appropriate coverage policy requirements and processes.
Mobile RV Expert will accept manufacturer warranty work under the following conditions:
1. Customer works directly with the warranty company for all calls and correspondences (Mobile RV Expert is not a shop and does not have personnel to handle these calls)
2. Mobile RV Expert is provided with all necessary service paperwork ahead of time
3. Payment arrangements are made between customer and warranty company ahead of time to assure Mobile RV Expert is appropriately paid in full on the day of service.
4. Mobile RV Expert agrees to timely provide any follow up copies of invoice, detailed service procedures, intake forms, etc. at the request of the warranty company.
5. Exceptions to any of these areas will need to be preapproved prior to the service date